Section 5: Representative
- If an advice agency or lawyer helps you prepare your appeal, they can help you complete your Notice of Appeal form. The adviser will write their details in this section. The Tribunal sends important information about your appeal to the person listed in this section.
- If you are using your adviser's office for your video hearing, you can tick the box yes here.
- An adviser or lawyer who helps you get ready for the appeal will not usually take part in the hearing. See How to make a referral to ASAP for how to ask for ASAP representation, after your Notice of Appeal is sent to the Tribunal.
- If no one is helping you, tick 'no' to the 1st question and leave the rest of Section 5 blank.
- Do not put ASAP's details in this section.