Please find below the details of our upcoming training sessions and webinars and instructions on how to register.
Face 2 Face Training:
Advice for Advisers, Bristol 1st of November 2019
This free full day training course will cover:
- How to prepare robust asylum support applications and appeals,
- Identifying the best evidence to support applications and appeals,
- Assets and visa cases,
- Using legislation, key cases and Home Office asylum support policies.
This course is suitable for:
Those who have a working knowledge of the asylum support as the course will not provide an overview of the asylum support system. Participants should be able to identify s98, s95 and s4 eligibility.
If you are interested in attending please register here by 5pm on 8th of October 2019.
Section 4 Asylum Support Webinar, 26th September 2019 10 to 12
This webinar from ASAP will look in depth at s4 support, including:
- S4 eligibility
- Medical cases
- Taking all reasonable steps to leave cases
- Further Subs and human rights cases,
The webinar is designed for those who have a working knowledge of asylum support, no recap of the asylum support system other than s4 will be given in the webinar.
If you are interested in attending please register your interest here