Schedule 10 Support
Schedule 10 support elearning module
- This E-learning module includes a range of learning activities to help you develop your understanding of asylum support.
- You can take the course at your own pace; it should take you approximately 1 hours.
- By the end of this course you will have an understanding of Schedule 10 support and who can access this support.
- Your knowledge will be tested at the end of the course and you will receive a certificate of completion.
This course is designed for those who have an understanding of the asylum support system. We would recommend that you complete our Introduction to asylum support elearning course first.
By the end of this course, you will know the following:
- The criteria for schedule 10 (sch10) support.
- Which clients might benefit from this support.
- How to apply.
- What happens after you apply.
To register for the course click here.